Biofuels - useful resources and links
- Working with biodiesel blends - a guide for the motor trade, repair and transport industries, Dec 2010, EECA
Reports and links
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority
- Ministry of Transport
Encouraging the uptake of Transport Biofuels, Cabinet Paper, 2002
Enabling Biofuels - risks to vehicles and other engines, 2006
- The Motor Industry Association of New Zealand (MIA)
- Sustainable Business Network
- Saab Bio Power – a UK based website designed by Saab to support driving solutions based on bioethanol
- What Green Car Web-site ( UK and US versions)
- Biodiesel filling stations, UK
- The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders UK - presentation entitled 'Biofuels and Road Vehicles'
- What Car website (UK)
Can I use biodiesel?
Where can I buy Bioethanol ?
- The UK Automobile Association (The AA) - Advice on bioethanol and biodiesel
- New Zealand Automobile Association (The AA) - Practical motoring tips
- The RAA - Advice on bioethanol in petrol
- Use of Ethanol Blending Fuels (source: Autospeed.com)
- The Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) - Industry position on Biodiesel, October 2009
MIA Members websites